Monday, October 15, 2007

well, hello...

yes,yes,yes, it HAS been a while. Indeed.

I have just started my second week of work- first week was boring-but today we started having stuff to do- so it wasn't as sleep enhancing as last week. Last week, Dave and I bought a mini deep fryer. Last night we had fries and onion rings for dinner- followed by homemade coconut ice cream. DAMN YOU CUISINART! We are getting fatter. We have actually decided to start a DIET. A healthy eating regime, if you will. And you will. Of course I am writing this little ditty whilst eating a warmed and buttered peice of homemade bread. We also purchased a bread maker with wedding gift return $. We're doomed to have high cholesterol! Not to mention clogged arteries and intestines! But I must say- I've never eaten better. And I am a very, very good cook. and so is my Husby. You can only dream about being my Mexican neighbors to the right or the Vietnamese neighbors to the left who get to smell the intoxicating aromas wafting out of our window- that is of course, when nasal passages are uninterupted by weird smoking man who is as of yet unvisible. Yes, unvisible. Now Bon Apetit!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i am so glad you blogged finally. i was getting worried. your food sounds de.lic.ious.

Ashley said...

Yes, your food does sound tasty! :) What a lucky husby you have, indeed!

Collin said...

I want to be in your family and be your fat kid! LOVE YOU!!@!#!@#

Lindsay Brummer said...

you crack me up! good eatin'!