Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chinese food in Battery Park

So last night some friends and I got together and headed to Battery Park for some Chinese food! It was a really fun night, we had lots of delicious food right on the Hudson River. We had a view of the statue of liberty and boats passing. Here we are:
From L to R: Rich, Sara, Mark, Courtnie, Brenda, Gabe, me

When they brought us fortune cookies, they came amidst a pile of freshly cut oranges... Here was an attempt by Rich and me to take a picture...
Here's when he suddenly tried to KISS me with his orangey mouth! I was laughing so hard...
We finally got an okay pic...

On the way home, we got caught in a torrential downpour! Literally, everyone ducked off the street and under overhangs. Luckily I brought my umbrella! I was still drenched from my knees down, and everything else was pretty wet too. Gotta love New York!

No comments: