Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nothing to blog about.

I can't believe I have NOTHING to blog about- one of the reasons why I put the previous post about getting a puppy. That's a lion, people. It's pretty cute, though. I have been needing a haircut for awhile now, so I finally bit the bullet and got an appointment at a specialized curly hair salon in NYC! I'm kind of nervous, excited, scared but intrigued! They cut your hair dry, curl by curl. Cross your fingers for me! I'll definitely post a picture so you can see the outcome... we'll make it a before and after!

Side-note: remember when I posted about the guy in the room next to me editing a show that sounds like animals getting busy? Well, today it sounds like ET coughing up a hairball. I love my job... I love my job...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! curl by curl eh? I really don't think people know what to do with curlly hair so the outcome from this one should be awesome!

Both you girls will appreciate this I 'm sure haha ---- I have been getting a kick out of it ---http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/search/label/my%20way%20fun%20life

Ashley said...

OMGosh, that is really funny! At first, I was like, is this REAL?? But it's SO perfect. Good find Rachel! :)