Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice

My parents have been in town the past few days at an insurance conference, and we've been hanging out too. Today I met up with them for lunch, and Mom told me a great story! Apparently, when she was walking by 46th street in Times Square, Clint Black, the country legend, stopped her on the street and proceeded to try to sell her a "celebrity cupcake" for $20 from the famous Olympian Scott Hamilton. Mom was like "and from a famous singer too" and he said "that too!" So Mom bought a cupcake from Clint Black and Scott Hamilton...












She later learned that it came from the kitchen of Tom Green, Dennis Rodman, Jesse James, and other random celebs.
I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I'd want to eat something that came out of Tom Green's kitchen...

Mom had suspected what was going on, and was right! I did a little research and they were filming an episode of the new season of Celebrity Apprentice! She signed a release and everything, so be on the lookout for her when the season premiers in 2009!

No comments: