Monday, November 10, 2008

Lockdown loves YOU, Ben Stiller

So at our weekly Monday morning meeting, we go around and everyone updates the teams on what they're working on. Today, when it was my office manager's turn, she said... "My update is, I met Ben Stiller!" and everyone kinda laughed, and then she said "and he's a fan of Lockdown!" Cool, right? Apparently, she was at some old-school dance party, and he was there, and she started talking to him, and he asked her what she does for a living, and she said "I work at National Geographic Television" and HE said "Really? I love their show 'Lockdown'!" That show totally gets produced here in NY! I even worked on it a couple seasons back. So yeah... I thought that was pretty cool. Don't worry about it, my office manager is also totally related to Alicia Keyes!!

No comments: