Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween! Love Amy Winehouse...








Dave didn't dress up, but we hung out wth his sister Ginna and her hubby Shaun and they were the happy little couple Snow White and Darth Vader! People kept yelling "Amy!" at me and one later said "You're a whore but I love your music!" I almost flipped her off (in character of course). My work friends dressed up though so all in all it was a fun Halloween! Iforgot my camera though! So I only have these pics of myself..... Oh ya...at Walmart little girls kept coming up to Ginna- Ginna said to them in a Snow White voice "Now don't eat toomuch candy." Cracked me up....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! What really would have made it even better would have been some blacked out teeth and some white powder around your nose! What an awesome idea! (Side note) We love your dog too! If you look at our blog you will see we are pretty obsessed with our dogs!

Ashley said...

BRILLIANT Shelby!!! I LOVE your costume!