Thursday, November 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  • Woke up at 5:30am
  • Hitched a ride to Vegas
  • Played the Counting Cows road trip game (Don't worry, I won- 2100 to 1800)
  • Hugged my nieces and nephews
  • Played house with Savannah
  • Met Stella/got to see Shelby and Dave for 45 minutes
  • Went to the movies with Alyse- saw "Australia"
  • At 12:30 that night thought the one day had actually been two!

8 Things I Look Forward to:

  • Christmas Music
  • Christmas vacation
  • Snow
  • life after the next 3 weeks (busy busy!)
  • Sleeping tonight (I'm tired)
  • Visiting Courtney in Micronesia!
  • Seeing Jon's new house
  • Graduating

8 Restaurants I Like:

  • Guru's
  • Island Burger's and Shakes
  • Dos Coyotes
  • Yum Yum Thai
  • Mimi's Cafe
  • Max Brenners
  • Panda Express
  • Baja Fresh

8 Things On My Wish List:

  • Manicure would be nice
  • Pedicure too...
  • haircut soon
  • 4 door jeep wranglers are pretty cool!!
  • hmm....
  • massage
  • 4 more hours in every day
  • ... that one was unrealistic... but at least I got 8 bullet points! Moving on!

8 Favorite TV Shows:

  • NCIS
  • House
  • Stargate Atlantis
  • Heros
  • uhh...
  • that's kind of it! Too busy for TV these days... well... too busy for more than at least 4 hours of TV a week plus at least 5 hours of NCIS re-runs... a day... ;) Word to the wise- never count how many hours you spend watching TV or you'll regret it!!!

3 comments:

Courtney and Matt said...

what is the counting crows roadtrip game?? i have to know!

Ashley said...

It's Counting COWS... Val taught me, you count up all the cows you see on your respective side of the road (driver's side verse passenger's...) and whoever has the most COWS at the end of the trip wins! Of course, one hitch, if you see a graveyard on your side of the road, all your cows die, and you have to start from zero! It's the best... :)

thinkHP said...

YAY!!!!