Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shrek the Musical!

Don't worry about it! Lyndee and I went to see Shrek the Musical last night, and it did not disappoint!

My favorite part? Lord Farquaad. Hands down. HilARIOUS. The fair tale creatures were also a plus! ...which is funny, since the show is about Shrek, Donkey and Fiona... they're all really good too (especially Fiona) but the random people were the best!I definitely recommend everyone sees this show! Especially if you want to have a laugh, and an overall good time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! We are so jealous of your experiences!

Ashley said...

You two should make a trip out here some time!! I have a full size pull out bed in my couch!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! We will be there for Christmas! JK! Actually that would be so much fun! Maybe next year!

Anonymous said...

OMG. Me JEALOUS.