Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome to the Garden!

While filming at the Westminster Dog Show today (the event was being held at Madison Square Garden) I was relieved of my "guarding the gear" post to go get a bottle of water, and when I got over there, the guy in front of me in line said "do you sell any other kind of water than this?" and the cashier said "no." The guy walked away, and I said to the cashier, "one bottle of water, please," and he said, "that will be $4.75," and I said, "$4.75 for a bottle of water??! You've got to be kidding me!" to which he replied, "Welcome to the Garden!" Needless to say, I asked for a receipt... (work expense). I found the name of the water brand funny, never heard of "Jana" water before... (and the fact that it's named after my sister is pretty fun too).

Research confirms: Jana is European water bottled at the source, at an underground depth of 2500 feet in the picturesque Croatian village of, you guessed it, Saint Jana. Yes, Jana water comes from an Artesian well close to the Adriatic Sea. Very pure. Very tasty. Nothing but the best for patrons of Madison Square Garden. Nothing but the best.

1 comment:

Courtney and Matt said...

i love what research confirms!!