Wednesday, November 4, 2009

okok- I know I started my own blog....

but it sucks, and I'd rather post on this one for now. Here are my Halloween costume pics! I was a cheerleader who fell from the top of the pyramid, and Jon was my stunt partner who dropped me.....

and Yes, these are our HS uniforms- from 12 years ago, thank you very much!

On Halloween we watched Ghostbusters! that Ash sent to me for my Halloween present. We also ate pumpkin pie ice cream and I made delicious pumpkin cookies- YUM!

5 comments:

Britt said...

awesome costumes! totally jealous about the whole "i fit into something from high school" thing :)

Ashley said...

I LOVE your costumes!!! What a fabulous idea, you both look GREAT!

Unknown said...

haahah!nice =)

Alexis said...

I'll never forget when you fell when we were stunting at your house for Cavitt!

Lindsay Brummer said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! First of all... I can't believe yours still fits! JEALOUS!!! Second, Alexis, I agree... scariest memory EVER!