Thursday, February 11, 2010

Movies

When in Rome
I saw this movie being filmed in NY, though (of course) they cut that scene from the final show! Very funny at moments (including one specific cameo), but also very predictable... all in all, it was okay. More of a rental than a movie theater movie.

Dear John
It's hard for me to watch movies about guys in the armed forces when they come from a crappy life and then their life just keeps being crappy. I almost walked out in the middle, but didn't want to leave my roomie (who loves Channing Tatum). I did not like this story. Characters were making decisions that just didn't make sense! Annoying.

3 comments:

sanpinney said...

Haven't seen the movie, but I read this book. So depressing.

Erin said...

Darn right you didn't leave me! You think he's cute too :)

thinkHP said...

I hold you movie-opinion in high regard and thank you for your contribution to society by telling us :)