Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowmageddon Snowpocalypse

As you may have heard, there is some crazy snowage going on around these parts. Honestly, it's been like Christmas for me! I couldn't fall asleep last night until almost 3am, and then I woke up at the crack of 9:30am SO excited to see how the snow was doing! My roommie and I had planned an exciting day of being trapped at home, which included (among other things) going out to play in the snow!
This required putting on several layers, as the snow has continued to fall ALL day long. Here I am all pimped out.
Snow angels! I have been thinking about this for several days, and doing it was even better than expected. Running and jumping in two feet of snow was so fun!
These pics were all taken around my apartment complex. As you can see from the above, my car (right) is completely snowed over (you could barely see shorter cars).
These are my friends Sarah and Erin (friend down the hall and roommate).

2 comments:

Britt said...

how cute are you! i hope we can see you tomorrow...clear those roads!!

Stephen and Debbie said...

Holy smokes! You move back to the East Coast and have the craziest snow on earth!