Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Motley Fool

I've recently enjoyed reading some articles from this website called "The Motley Fool" and then I realized it was founded right out of my (new) backyard! Which makes me like it even more. I found this recent article especially interesting- if not overall concerning. Where is all this money coming from that the Government keeps spending?

(Don't) Read My Lips: Higher Taxes Are Inevitable"President Barack Obama campaigned on the pledge that he would not raise taxes on the middle class. If you believed that, I have some bad news for you (if you haven't figured it out on your own). President Obama's promise is unsustainable. Virtually every individual and every investor will face higher taxes. There is an inevitability about this because his economic program is not fiscally sustainable..."

Read more HERE!

No comments: