Thursday, May 6, 2010

Night Owl

My roommate called me and a couple of our friends "Night Owl's" tonight, to which I said someone once said to me, "that's kind of redundant" to which my other friend said I'm pretty sure there really is an owl called a "night owl" to which I said interesting, I'll have to look that up.

Turns out, there is no such thing as an owl whose actual name is Night Owl.

But there is a Night Monkeyand Night Courtand Night Sweats -which was the first thing that showed up on google when I typed in "Night" lol...
Speaking of Night Owls, look what I found by searching the internet instead of sleeping-

Hawk Owl- Yowsa, those eye balls are about to pop out! Apparently this is a "full threat" display... he's doing a great job if you ask me.

This owl looks like he has a stick up his bum (like some people I know, jk)... that cannot be comfortable...
Here he looks like a Klingon...
This snow owl looks like an arctic explorer in a parka... that, or an albino penguin!
(Penguin: Whatchu lookin' at?!)

Owl's are very pretty when they're not looking weird.

The End. From one Night Monkey to another...
GOODNIGHT!

4 comments:

Britt said...

yay for us!

Anonymous said...

ok, that was hilarious. There are no night owls, but there are night monkeys, night court, and night sweats. ROTFL. you funny.

Nancy said...

This was outstanding. Laughing is good for your health, so thank you, Ashley!

Stephen and Debbie said...

Funny!