Monday, May 9, 2011

Thor

This was a really enjoyable movie... and not just because the guy who played Thor was extremely sexy. I like comic book movies, and this one was right up there. On top of which, I have a thing for Norse mythology, so seeing those stories and characters brought to life was extremely fulfilling. I loved the special effects, and the story was pretty good too. And did you know that Kenneth Branagh directed this movie? Nicely done!

Don't worry about it, when this shot of Thor appeared on screen, every woman in the theater giggled intensely... talk about a sexy man!
If I could have had it my way, Thor would have ended up with Sif instead of the obvious Natalie Portman. (I think Sif and Thor get together in the comics...) Could be a potential Halloween costume!

No comments: